This is the typical schedule and is subject to change due to special programs, holidays, etc.
Call the church office, (931) 684-2535, for more information or to confirm.
- Sunday School, 9 a.m.
- Worship, 10:00 a.m.
8:30 a.m. Prayer for the County – beginning in the Chapel.
8:55 a.m. If you are unable to physically join us in our prayer walk at the County Courthouse, please pray for our County Leaders, our police and fire officials, the justice, healing for families, and safety for children.
- Food for Thought (men’s luncheon discussion group), 11:15 a.m., at Dairy Queen.
- Catered meal (seasonal — not held during the Thanksgiving-Christmas season or during summer months), 5:00 p.m. Call (931) 684-2535 by 4 p.m. Monday to make reservations and for price information.
- Activities (seasonal), 5:45 pm: Children’s Ministry, Youth Ministry, Knitting Ministry, Adult Bible Study, other ministries — call for more information.
- Choir Practice, 7:00 pm — call for more information.
- United Methodist Women, (Study, Mission and Service) 2nd Tuesday, 11 a.m., meal following. Call for information about small group “circle” meetings.